Friday, December 14, 2012

a few of my favorite things


The holiday season seems like the perfect time to share a few of my favorite things.
These products have been a big help to me as I deal with the daily aches and pains associated with
Ehlers Danlos Syndrome and Chiari.

Peaceful Mountain Muscle Ice- A cool menthol gel that lasts longer than bio-freeze. It helps me with
sore joints, migraines, TMJ and RLS. A great big hug to the genius behind this product. It has helped me
get through some pretty tough nights.

Vanicream bar soap and lotion- free of dyes, fragrance, masking fragrance,lanolin, parabens and formaldehyde. The best product I have found for my super sensitive skin.

Loctite brush-on super glue- When your finger tips split open and hurt so bad you can barely form a sentence.....brush it on and find relief.

Corelle dinnerware-
Light weight, smaller sized plates and bowls and super durable.
Easy on your sore and hypermobile joints and drop it all you want...it can handle the daily mishaps of an EDS household.

No comments:

Post a Comment